“Leveraging Opportunities for Bonding Businesses”
On 1st December, 2015, a 15 member consortium from EXIM CLUB (Vadodara) went to Vietnam to attend VIETNAM EXPO 2015 in HQ CHI MINH CITY. The agenda was to leverage inherent opportunities across sectors like Agro Chemicals, Bio-tech, Chemicals, Electrical and its components and equipments, Engineering, Engineering equipments 8. service, Food Processing, Metal and Metal Products, Pharmaceutical, Packaging, Paint, Plastic and Plastic
products, Rubber and rubber products, Steel and steel products.
The initiative was backed by
- MINISTRY of MSME – GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
- EMBASSY OF INDIA, HANOI & CONSULATE GENERAL OF INDIA, HO CHI MINH CITY, VIETNAM
- EMBASSY OF SOCIALIST REPUBLIC OF VIETNAM, NEW DELHI, INDIA and
- VIETNAM CHAMBER OF COMMERCE AND INDUSTRY
The visit received overwhelming response and it was appreciated by various dignitiries viz.
- Hon’ble Chief Minister of Gujarat-SMT. ANANDIBEN PATEL
- Hon’ble Mayor of Vadodara City – Mr. BHARAT SHAH
- AMBASSADOR OF VIETNAM IN INDIA – H.E. MR. TON SINH THANH