Export Import Trade Development in Gujarat
EXIM CLUB was conceived by few like minded visionaries some where in 1993 and the birth of EXIM club was in 1994, it is said by ERNEST HOLMES ” great thoughts are done by people who thing great thoughts, and then go out into the world to make their dreams come true “. Looking back, to those days that seed planted will become a tree after few years.
After the initial years arranging meeting on the terrace of Hotel Aditi with as few members as 9-10, the informal discussion took place and formal meeting were conducted with more and more members joining the EXIM CLUB which is an NGO.
Mr. T N C Rajgopalan, Mr. Sharad Mody and Mr. Shirish Bakshi drafted the constitution and it took a formal constitution after certain time. The primary focus was on exchange of information and knowledge from each other and from the guest speakers in a very informal way in a non competitive environment as per clubs objective, and this lead to post meeting dinner which continues to be a tradition today, this also proves the saying “NOTHING EVER SUCCEEDS WHICH EXUBERANT SPIRITS HAVE NOT HELPED TO PRODUCED” BY NIETZSCHE.
Exim Club (Association of Exporters & Importers)
- The most focused Institution of Exporters & Importers headquartered in Baroda.
- The one & only institution representing ex-im community from the Western Zone.
- 450 + Members [Importers & Exporters] from all over Gujarat.
- Active Satellite Chapters at Ahmedabad and Anand.
- Atleast one Major Event for Exim Community Every Month [Seminars, Conferences, Workshops etc].
- Publication of ‘EXIM VISION’ a Monthly Bulletin
- Grievance Committee for representation before various Authorities
- Trade Facilitation Meeting with Central Excise, Customs, ICDs, DGFTs, FDA and Banking authorities
- Solutions for multiple problems on one platform
- Foreign Delegation Meets, Trade Fairs, Catalogue Shows & Mega Events
- Ideal meeting ground for business people.
- Interaction with Trade consults of overseas countries.
- Excellent forum to meet fellow businessmen in Export and Import.